Wormer - Equine Razor
Equine Razor Wormer
** EACH 30mL TUBE TREATS TWO ADULT HORSES.
RAZOR Horse Wormer is a broad-spectrum worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
* Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
* Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
* Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
* Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
* Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
* Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
* Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
* Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
* All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
* All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
* Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
* Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. microfilariae
Active constituent: Ivermectin 8mg/g and Praziquantel 100mg/g
Give orally via syringe
Administer 1 mL /40kg bodyweight
400 kg horse 10 mLs
600 kg horse 15 mLs
Each syringe will treat 2 x 600kgs horses, 3 x 400kgs ponies or 12 x 100kgs miniatures
RAZOR Horse Wormer has a wide safety margin at the recommended dose rates. It may be administered to horses of all ages including ponies. Foals should be treated initially at 6-8 weeks of age. Mares may be treated safely at any stage of their pregnancy. Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
SIZE: 30mL syringe