NEW Improved Formula – Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) supplement for nervous performance horses + now includes Magnesium.
B-QUIET has been formulated to treat the symptoms of thiamine deficiency including hyper-irritability and nervousness in horses.
B-QUIET supplies elevated levels of thiamine for horses on high grain diets or those in heavy training. Thiamine has important roles in the maintenance of normal nerve transmission, appetite and bodyweight.
Features & Benefits:
* High quality thiamine formula to nutritionally support excitable and high-strung horses.
* Thiamine plays a vital role in carbohydrate metabolism and nerve transmission and can help to reduce nervous behaviour in horses.
* Thiamine supplementation may benefit horses on high grain diets, those in heavy training and to treat the symptoms of thiamine deficiency.
*May reduce the risk of weight loss and anxious/nervous behaviour.
The following amounts should be fed daily. Mix well with feed.
* 30g to nervous horses, horses on high grain intakes or in heavy training, and other horses showing signs of thiamine deficiency, for as long as signs persist.
* 60g to horses for 2 days prior to a show or competition.
These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.